Yellow pepper is just one of many colored peppers. It gets a bright yellow pigment from the pH of the soil. Yellow peppers have a very delicate and sweet taste. They are therefore very suitable for children.
- It contains a lot of vitamin C to strengthen the immune system
- High amounts of minerals such as folate, magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium, phosphorus
- Fights free radicals (antioxidant)
- Detoxifies the body
- It's great for our digestion
- It lowers cholesterol
- It helps maintain your weight
- Maintains blood pressure
- It has Anti-Aging properties
- It has antidepressant properties
Yellow pepper is thus one of the healthiest vegetables.
YELLOW PEPPER BIO
When fresh, the peppers are suitable for salads, sandwiches or as a garnish for hot meals. Heat-treated is also excellent, preferably in combination with other vegetables. Pepper can also underline the taste of meat and is also used for stewing, roasting or grilling.